sometimes it scares me

when i think about... what ifs... what if my daddy can not dance with me at my wedding? what if he can not walk me down the isle? what if i don't have an isle? what if i never get married? what if the people in my life that i love, suddenly get sick of me and go away? what if those car seats in the back of my car are always someone else's? what if jillian does not pick the right guy on the bachelorette? what if tiger wood's children are not excellent golfers? what if i love too hard? what if my headlights go out when i am driving on the interstate? what if i never perfect my golf and tennis game? what if i never get to see michael phelps swim live and in person? what if i never get to go to alaska? or ireland? or australia? or asia? what if i never look outstandingly beautiful in a baseball hat? what if i never look outstandingly beautiful (for just one day)? what if michael jackson's children do go to live with debbie rowe? what if i never get to see brit brit live and in person? what if there was a shortage on eyeliner and mascara? what if i could never watch television again? what if i never would have decided to write a blog? what if i never would have decided to move to nashville? ------ see my friends, this is my i am clearly unable to blog daily, besides the fact that i am uber busy, i also have all this to fill my mind, and let me just tell you...it is all consuming. there are many things that i have to filter and worry with daily. be glad i just listed the top few. i know you are. really. i am.

No comments:

© Jessica Dukes of Morrison Lane. Powered by Donuts