happy thanksgiving.

i try and count my blessings every day. (try...) but at thanksgiving, one (myself) is especially aware of the many blessing that i have been fortunate to have and continue to have in my life. even on the worst day, i am blessed beyond measure...so today i will tell you:
i am thankful for:
-friends that love me and accept me as i am. flaws and all (and they are a plenty).
-burt's bees chapstick.
-love
-loving parents.
-a job that i am happy to go to daily.
-the many children in my life.
-mexican food.
-jesus
-the macy's thanksgiving parade.
-a car (that currently is holding most all of my worldly possessions).
-propel (black cherry).
-my three nephews.
-a warm place to sleep at night
-tv
(listed in no particular order)
happy thanksgiving to you and yours.
thank you for taking the time out of
your busy day to read my blog.

No comments:

© Jessica Dukes of Morrison Lane. Powered by Donuts