next stop, wilmington (take two)

> We have been on the road since six am today. Currently, we are at a rest stop and I am sitting in the car waiting for I have large bladder.
>
> Somethings you just don't need to know.
>
> I know.
>
> But I am proud of my bladder. It's a good 'un.
>
> Last night on our way to brad's parents house, he thought it might be really funny (see picture) to let the gas gage get to zero.
>
> Zero.
>
> As in. NO GAS.
>
> I did not think his antics were smart and I told him that as well. I also told him, "you better stop at that next station!!!!" I told him what would NOT be cool was making this phone call...
>
> "Hey mom, I am ten miles from your house and outta gas. Can you come get me?"
>
> "What happened honey?"
>
> "Ugh. I thought it would be cool to see how far I could drive on zero gas."
>
> He's a good listener. When he wants to be. We stopped for gas.
>
> Next stop. Wilmington.
>
> I'm keeping an eye on the gas gage...

> p.s. the picture below and this blog are a pair but just don't know it.

> p.s.s. i am emailing this blog into (onto) my blog (is that confusing? yes.) and don't know what I am doing.

> please be patient, work in process.

jfm

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

© Jessica Dukes of Morrison Lane. Powered by Donuts