nolensville, tennessee

a couple of weeks ago, we made the trek to the barely outskirts of nashville to nolensville, tennessee.  i love going anywhere that deems "out of nashville" because i feel like its extravagant and awesome, you could seriously take me anywhere and i promise i'd be thrilled, i love to travel anywhere.  so nolensville, we headed this saturday, and i was pumped...and i think the "city" consist of one street, possibly a few more, but the main drag...well, they ain't much to it.

what a fun place it was...they had any homemade carb with tons of sugar you could want, and milk from the local dairy.  to eat supper as we like to call it in the south, i call it dinner because i like to think of myself as a civilized southerner.   you paid up front and then went through a buffet line where someone shoveled as much food as your paper plate would hold.


i can spot that guy anywhere.  he probably feels good about himself because there is always a camera in his face, i tell him i am paparrazi, just to make him let me...he falls for it everytime. so if you see him and he wants to sign autographs, just go with it...i've convinced him he's famous.

even dressed as an amish boy...i can find him.

you can run, but you can't hide, buddy.



you can't make this up people, a lady in her hoop skirt coming in to buy her baked goods for the week and then left as quickly as she came in.  i thought possibly, it was me, somehow i went back in time and no one told me.  after all, i had leggins on and uggs, i was the odd man out.

and then this happened...

six feet six worth of travis, all crammed into one little amish fella.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This looks like such a fun trip! We have a lot of Amish in our area, too.

I have always had a deep desire to own and wear a hoop skirt. True story. Just call me Scarlet.

Allison said...

whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! seriously? the part I love is that she is walking between two cars. irony. take a look around lady, you just might literally get run over by technology....

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great trip!

jessica dukes said...

Hahaha. I know! Who was she? I was mad I didn't get a photo from the front! Craziness I tell ya!

Lisa. Do it.

Anonymous said...

looks like such a fun trip.

© Jessica Dukes of Morrison Lane. Powered by Donuts