fingerprints of god

[Psalm 139: 14, 15 / Php. 1:6] written/performed by steven curtis chapman 
I can see the tears filling Your eyes And I know where they're coming from They're coming from a heart that's broken in two By what you don't see The person in the mirror Doesn't look like the magazine Oh, but when I look at you it's clear to me that... I can see the fingerprints of God When I look at you I can see the fingerprints of God And I know it's true You're a masterpiece That all creation quietly applauds And you're covered with the fingerprints of God Never has there been and never again Will there be another you Fashioned by God's hand And perfectly planned To be just who you are And what He's been creating Since the first beat of your heart Is a living breathing priceless work of art and... Just look at you You're a wonder in the making Oh, and God's not through, no In fact, He's just getting started and...
this song has meant a lot to me over the years, and i often times find myself singing the chorus, usually more humming than singing.  and i can't get it out of my mind lately.  so i thought i would share, maybe we can all hummmm together.  everyone together..."hummmmm."

No comments:

© Jessica Dukes of Morrison Lane. Powered by Donuts