confessional.

i have a confession to make. okay, maybe nine:
1. i still count with my fingers. i have ten (fingers) and they sure do come in handy. i just can't help it, they are an extension of me so i must use them.
2. i cross my arms entirely too much. i find myself doing this more often than not, and i am trying hard to stop. it is more a habit, than me being closed off. when i catch myself doing this, i immediately try to remedy the problem.
3. i used to absolutely love country music. like, i was a fan. lately, when i listen to it, it kinda makes my skin crawl. actually this morning, i decided i was going to watch the top 20 country videos of the week and i didn't make it through the first song. sad - my country music days are coming to an end? is that possible. i have someone to blame for this. but i won't drag him under the bus, this is my confessions, i will keep him in the clear (for now).
4. i like red fingernail polish. and when my nails are red, i just feel better about myself. maybe it is because they look clean all the time if they are stained with red. i have issues with dirty fingernails too, so if they red, they can be nasty dirty and you will never know.
5. i haven't drank caffeine since october 2007. there is no reason, other than i am weird and decide to do odd things (like stop drinking caffeine) and am pretty good at sticking to it. lately, i am thinking this might have been an error in judgement and i might need to pick up where i left off. i will keep you posted.
6. i have always had an obsession with michael jordan, the bulls, everything associated with him. the obsession is not quite as severe as it used to be, but i can get pretty hyper pretty fast if said subject come up in any conversation. and i will annoyingly tell you until i am sure that you heard me, you have processed it and are impressed that i have touched michael jordan, gotten bill cartwrights autograph and talked to that tall drink of water phil jackson. you got that? must i repeat myself? i have touched michael jordan, gotten bill cartwrights autograph and talked to that tall drink of water phil jackson. believe it.
7. december twelfth this year, i am going to a bulls game. i am already prepared to tell anyone that comes with in ten yards of me the above three bits of information. chicago is looking so forward to having me. you are welcome.
8. i have touched michael jordan, gotten bill cartwrights autograph and talked to that tall drink of water phil jackson.
9. sometimes i feel like i have a hard time getting my point across.
that's all....

No comments:

© Jessica Dukes of Morrison Lane. Powered by Donuts