here's what happens when...

you don't have an iphone 4. 
you take pictures of yourself, and because you can't see the screen - you end up looking really mean. 
and i'm not really mean.  promise.
case and point.
mean me.

really, here's whats going on.
i have blond hair now and it's really long.
i am still adjusting to the color.
not quite sure i love it.
but then, i think i do {love it} sometimes.

p.s.  quick weightloss update.
i have lost 21 lbs. woo hoo!

and i figured on my way to becoming hot and skinny healthy, what better way to get there than by being blonde.  right?  i know, i am that smart.

p.s.s.  the goal was to look like jennifer anniston. 
twinsies, huh?
i know, i know, i know...you can't even TELL US APART.
craaaaaay!

it's me, jessica dukes.  promise...
but you can call me jennifer if you want to...

11 comments:

Amanda @ Life, Experience Needed said...

I always cut the top half of my head off if I try to take photos of myself.

Anonymous said...

Love the blonde hair, lady!! =)

Keep Shining,
Meghan

jessica dukes said...

ha, i struggle with pictures of me, and then when i do take them, i am alays concentrating so hard on just taking the picture, i end up looking like a complete moron. :-)

and meghan, thanks girl!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Good job on the weight loss!

Unknown said...

Yaahooo! So pretty! Love the hair.
Great job, I am eating everything in sight and not losing so quick.
Somedays, I think, who cares. I'm hungry, I'm gonna eat!

Earl-Leigh said...

Helllloooo sexy mama! I'm lovin' the new blonde hair.

Stephanie Shepherd said...

Congratulations on your weightloss, that is great! Your hair looks great too, perfect for a new season!

Unknown said...

I think it looks lovely!!! :) You look great as a hot blonde!

Allison said...

You are hilarious! And you look fab. So proud of you!!

jessica dukes said...

thanks girls! i appreciate all the kind words. :-)

Sweet Carolina Grace said...

I like the blonde a lot! And love that you said craaaaay, haha!

© Jessica Dukes of Morrison Lane. Powered by Donuts