emily marries jef (with one f) and they live happily ever after...or sean...

this is gonna be short and sweet. maybe not so sweet, but short.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS GOOD - when jef read Emily that stinkin' sweet letter, note thing he had jotted down and said the part about where "he wants to teach ricki how to fall in love, etc..." I totally would have been like CUT it's a wrap, I needa marry this guy! then they could skate board off and live happily ever after.

ari - just doesn't do it for me.

sean - I think he is husband material and really the best pick. that doesn't mean I wouldn't pick jef, but I do think Sean has all the components. and the whole "practical joke" side of him with his family going along. love it. also, I mean...did you notice that play house had air conditioner? I mean, if ricki was watching I bet she had a temper tantrum right then and there that she didn't get to go to that date. I mean "mama, I don't know who this Sean guy is but look AT that playhouse."

NOTE: my dad built me a playhouse when I was little. it had electricity and everything. no air conditioner. i also made him out a cross at the top because I wanted the teach bible school there.

chris - indifferent. although he didn't go quite as postal as I would have liked when he didn't get the rose.

one more thing: I have an inkling and think I read somewhere that Jef's family is mormon. religious differences might get the best of their relationship.

but again, what do I know. I'm not dr. Ruth.

my heart says go with jef, em! but she does call sean "honey..." so I guess we will just have to wait and see.

thoughts?

No comments:

© Jessica Dukes of Morrison Lane. Powered by Donuts