WIWW (and a no bake cookie recipe for a bonus. lucky.)

and today i only have a tank top from old navy on---what in the world?!?
i musta gotten dressed in the dark.  who knew i was so diverse?
this is what i wore to our family's labor day picnic and two people told me i looked like i had lost weight, soooooooooooo it's wednesday and i haven't taken it off yet.
i think they were distracted by the butterflies, personally.

buuuut, since we were talking about loosing weight...you know,  brad and i have been eating completely clean for about a month now.  and we stiiiiillllll alive!!!
yum yum and i live in the kitchen now dot com.
but, i have another recipe for you.  
easy peasy and oh my gosh they are so so good.  like you will think you are eating bad good.
some friends came over (non eating cleaners) and they liked them too.
so here's the yumminess (compliments of thegraciouspantry.com)
{CLEAN} NO BAKE OATMEAL COOKIES
1/2 c. honey (or agave nectar)
2 t. vanilla
1/3 c. natural creamy peanut butter
1/4 c. wheat germ
2 tbsp. chai seeds (or flax seeds)
1 c. quick cup oats
1 tbsp. unsweet cocoa powder

mix all ingredients together.
make little balls and put them in the freezer 45 minutes
(i just put them in a casserole dish for easiness.)
then EAT.  all or some.
i'll let you decide.

hope, i didn't get any crumbs on my monday outfit while i was making these...  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, no bake cookies... LOVE! Love your outfit too! Gotta love a good lost weight comment! Day made, am I right!? :)

meghan said...

That top is really cute! I love the colors! Purple is my favorite, but it's sometimes hard to find a cute purple top. You did it! And congrats on the clean eating. I try sometimes, but I'm such a sucker for things here and there that I just can't give up the junk completely.

Jessi said...

That is a really pretty top! I have a thing for butterflies lately. Those cookies look delish! I have a good friend who has lost over 100 lbs just by eating clean and doing kickboxing!

-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

healthy_ash said...

Oh, you had me at "cookie!" Haha. That top looks great on you!

© Jessica Dukes of Morrison Lane. Powered by Donuts