got milk?

i was going through some trash last week.  did i just say TRASH?  i meant to say, i was doing research last week.  PEOPLE magazine to be exact.  uh huh.  
don't judge.  
i saw this got milk? ad, and seeing the striking the resemblance...we both have hair, we both have teeth, we both like milk.  and i can even put my hands on the back pocket of my jeans like that.  it's true.  twins basically.
so i asked one of my little fellas, "hey, does ms. jessica look like this?" and i show him said picture below.
without even hesitating, he said, " yes, ms. jessica.  you wook wike dat giwl."
have i mentioned he is my favorite child ever?
have i mentioned he is my favorite person ever?
have i mentioned he is my favorite being ever?
love is blind.
it really is.

No comments:

© Jessica Dukes of Morrison Lane. Powered by Donuts