fit.

I want to stop I want to find I need to know Where you go to hide Cause I’m out of breath My air is gone Running with you Being alone Cause you really want to settle the truth Let me be the one to offer you proof Oh how you fit me Oh how you do You know that you only I’m head over you Oh how it hit me I’m caught up and bruised Despite all the cynical lies I finally found a piece that fit in my life I was adrift out on my own You came a long and carried me home Cause you are a spark A distant headlight I can’t stop my eyes From keeping you in sight Cause I’m not looking for a broken excuse But I need you now to heal all my wounds Oh how you fit me Oh how you do You know that you only I’m head over you Oh how it hit me I’m caught up and bruised Despite all the cynical lies I finally found a piece that fit… Cause I made them Faded some Look at what I’ve become And my eyes are drawn till you came along The world is quite confused You’re my only absolute Oh how you fit me Oh how you do You know that you only I’m head over you Oh how it hit me I’m caught up and bruised Despite all the cynical lies And Oh how you fit me Oh how you do You know that you only I’m head over you Oh how it hit me I’m bound up in you Despite all the cynical lies I finally found a piece that fit in my life I finally found a piece that fit in my life Oooooh oooh ooooh

No comments:

© Jessica Dukes of Morrison Lane. Powered by Donuts