ppw

1. i like her initials because they just have a cool ring to them. ppw.
2. she calls me even when i am horrible about calling her back.
3. when i met her, she was immediately warm and friendly.
4. real. she is.
5. genuine. she is.
6. true. yep. that's her.
7. beautiful.
8. does not give herself enough credit for the person lovely that she is.
9. she has been my friend, good times and bad.
10. she has been there for me when no one else was. no one.
11. when i was lonely. she stood in the gap.
12. when i was scared. she listened to my fears.
13. she stresses over things that i would never even think about...
14. she listens to me ramble.
15. and ramble some more.
16. and more.
17. and when i tell her, "sorry, i never listened to your voicemail...she forgives me."
18. she has seen me at my worst and still loved me.
19. she always tells me i am pretty.
20. she even tells me i am pretty without makeup.
21. she lies. sometimes.
22. just stating the obvious...me without make-up. not good.
23. that is the truth.
24. she has a huge heart.
25. she is kind.
26. she once said something to me about mercy that i will never forget.
27. i can't wait to watch all her dreams come true.
28. i am glad she came to my house to a party and we became friends.
29. she is cute as a button. she is rolling her eyes as she reads this.
30. she loves me no matter what.
31. i love her too.
32. we can talk about everything or nothing for forever.
33. she is smart and knowledgeable about many things.
34. she is one of my very best things in nashville.
35. i can't wait to see what the next few years have in store for her.
36. inside and out. precious. she is.
37. happy birthday to you.
happy birthday to you.
happy birthday
dear paaaaaaaaaammmmmmm.
happy birthday to you!
and many more (on channel four...)
sometimes, i just don't know when to stop.

No comments:

© Jessica Dukes of Morrison Lane. Powered by Donuts