he

makes me smile.
makes me laugh.
makes me feel like i am the only girl in the room.
winks at me and i can feel his heart.
makes me feel like i am enough.
makes me feel loved.
can look at me in a room full of people and the crowd disappears.
listens to me.
makes all my days better.
is handsome.
knows my heart.

i
am blessed.
am honored.
am the luckiest girl in that room.
can't wink very well, but try my best.
hope i am always enough.
am loved.
look at him in a room full of people and the crowd disappears.
talk to much.
am so blessed to have him in my day to day.
like looking at him.
give him my heart.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

oh my! i think i may need to go to the dentist! the sweetness is hurting my teeth!............i'm kidding!.....seriously, i am so happy that you are happy! this one made me smile!

© Jessica Dukes of Morrison Lane. Powered by Donuts