on a monday...

a day in the life, that's the the prompt for todays (errr, yesterdays) challenge.  better watch what you ask for...because thirty one (31!) pictures later, well...
obviously, i snapped these with my phone throughout the day.  since i am a nanny, my days change every day, this day depicts a pretty close to normal day for me...see if you can figure out my day, as you progressively look at the pictures...






























a day in my life, and this day happened to be monday.  yawn.

p.s. my favorite picture is the one with all the stuff in the passengers seat including a half eaten ice cream. because of course, a backseat seven year old only wanted half and then said, "can you hold this please?" sure kid, let me hold that WHILE I DRIVE...

at least he said please.

do you love my blog redesign?  lisa did it, because she's pretty awesome!

No comments:

© Jessica Dukes of Morrison Lane. Powered by Donuts