hey!

"i gots this new camera here and i am gonna need to take your picture. please and thank you."

"ummm...what? please leave me alone, can't you see i am busy on google maps."




"seriously, jessica. remove the camera
from my face"


"thank you my kind sir for your participation."




"ewwww...ahhhh...
cut your eyes at me that will be a good shot!"

"no problem. i don't even have to move."




"dear lord, she's still here. if i am
MUTE she will go away."


"no such luck."




"annoying, she is. but she is also..."




"huuuuuuuuuuuuu-larious!"





"...and then he took a sip of diet coke and i knew this photo shoot was over."


dang it.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

could you two get any cuter? really? i mean, seriously? come on! stop the insanity! the cuteness is hurting my eyes! love ya!

© Jessica Dukes of Morrison Lane. Powered by Donuts